Hello Friends and Visitors,
Hope you like the way I have organized the NPP, HNPP, CO2 emissions matrixes and formulas this time.
Honored, Stele Ely l.n.
Note: If you are a sysop:
- Prevent new user registrations except by sysops
- Note: New users will still be able to be created by sysops, in the following manner:
- 1.Go to Special:Userlogin, when logged in as a sysop. (Special pages: Login/ sign up)
- 2.Click on "Create an account" link to get to the account creation form.
- 3.Enter a username and an email address, and click the "by email" button. Note you need $wgEnableEmail=true or else the sysop must pick a password and send it to the user.
- 4.The account will be created with a random password which is then emailed to the given address (as with the "forgot password" feature). The user will be requested to change password at first login; when he does this, his e-mail address will also be marked as confirmed.
- When you click the "create account" button instead, you have to manually send the user his password. If you've set $wgMinimalPasswordLength=0 (default configuration up to version 1.15) and you've left the password field blank, the user will be emailed an e-mail address confirmation request but will be unable to access Special:Confirmemail to perform the confirmation. Instead, he'll get an error (unless you've added it to $wgWhitelistRead); he'll be able to login with a blank password and then confirm email, but his password will not have been reset (he'll have to reset it manually).
- It may be appropriate to edit the text displayed when a non-user attempts to log in. This can be done at MediaWiki:Nosuchuser, when logged in as a sysop. Use plain text without any special formatting, as the formatting is ignored and the text is literally rendered.
$wgGroupPermissions['*']['createaccount'] = false;